.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Local Eats

Home Cooking & Takeout in Roslindale, West Roxbury and Beyond

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

What wine goes with what curry?

7 o'clock and I'm a little schnockered. But the Santa Carolina Chardonnay was so good with my what's in the pantry chicken curry. Drum sticks, hot Madras curry, dried chilies, canned pineapple chunks and a bit of the juice, whole milk, dried coconut flakes, raisins, walnut meats, carrots, cauliflower, oil to brown the chicken and s&p.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At January 12, 2012 5:10 AM, Anonymous Neilesh Patel (Recruiter focused on Food Manufacturing Jobs) said...

I enjoyed some of these posts, thanks for writing. I will share them with my colleagues. Is it ok if we include some of your posts in our newsletter? We will link to your site, of course. J I think our audience would enjoy these tidbits from time to time – they are all food and beverage industry professionals. You can email me at the address I provided.

Neilesh

 
At April 17, 2013 4:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I enjoyed this post so much.

Please visit my website: http://www.efoodsdirect.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home