.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Local Eats

Home Cooking & Takeout in Roslindale, West Roxbury and Beyond

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thai Street Vendor Video: Tom Yum / ImportFood.com

Being on someone's mailing list is usually not that cool but I've found an exception. I bought some instant dashi last year and as a result I'm getting mail from ImportFood.com. Good stuff! They've sent me several good recipes so far and just today I followed a link to some videos they've done. Shot with a camcorder and narrated later they show various street vendors preparing local specialties like Pad Thai and Tom Yum soup. Everything is clear and well explained and if you want to see Thai food prepared it's hard to imagine anything better. Check out the videos and check out their products too.

Thai Street Vendor Video: Tom Yum / ImportFood.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home