.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Local Eats

Home Cooking & Takeout in Roslindale, West Roxbury and Beyond

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Applebee's in Dedham, Mass

Not so good!
We had never eaten at Applebee's so we went in, mostly because it was too early to go to Cafe Apollonia, yesterday afternoon. I had a very dry cheeseburger. Even though I ordered it medium it came out so overcooked that it was hard to swallow. J had some kind of spicy chicken sandwich. I didn't specifically ask her how it was but all she did was nibble around the edges and it was three quarters untouched at the end of the meal. Both plates came with fries and they were pretty good. To start we got the spinach and artichoke dip. It came with a tomato salsa on the side that had a nice cumin flavor and was much better than the dip which was salty and on the bland side. My glass of cabernet sauvignon was nice enough but overly sweet for my taste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home